These are the Valentine treats I am making as room parent for two classes. This one is melon mambo, for my son's class I am using rich razzleberry.
Have you seen these Junior Mints? I love them! However, only 3 fit in a treat cup so the cupid mix M&Ms would be a better choice. Watch for another project coming with the minty hearts!
To make these Valentines quick and easy:
- stamp the heart from Sweet Centers onto 2-5/8"x2-7/8" whisper white cardstock
- punch out center with 1-3/4" circle punch
- attach the cup to the whisper white heart with Tombow multi-adhesive and do not peel off the self-adhesive strip
- stamp the hearts from Love You Much in melon mambo onto pretty in pink cardstock then punch out with the Heart to Heart punch
- glue hearts to front
- punch top edge of 3-1/4"x 3" melon mambo cardstock with the Scallop Trim Border Punch*
- fill cup with candy
- use a line of sticky strip across the top (back) of the whisper white and attach to the melon mambo
By attaching the layers only at the top, the kids can get the candy out without tearing up the package!
*this punch is available FREE with $50 Stampin' Up! purchase until March 31.
Don't wait too long to order your supplies for Valentine's Day.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!